Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Prepare Electronic Payments: BPay payments

Experienced Cover User

80Posts

174Kudos

1Solutions

80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I currently use an ABA File to make multiple EFT payments and would love to be able to do the same with BPAY payments.  Would it be possible to add this as an option when setting up a Supplier's Payment details?  I have to enter each BPAY payment into the cheque account, then log onto the bank and enter each BPAY individually...very time consuming!  Thanks, Jenni

"Multiple BPAY Payments using an ABA File"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thanks for the idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. We encourage users to leave further comments and votes.

75 Comments
Loaves
1 Post
Cover User

Yes Please!!!

Not being able to submit BPay payments kind of defeats the purpose of the Bulk Payments feature. 
It would save a lot of time being able to submit BPay along with Pay Anyone payments.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Loaves 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight Program and the ability to do BPay payments.

In addition to commenting for an idea, if you would like to show your support for an idea on the AccountRight Idea's Exchange you can vote for the idea using the + Vote button next to the idea's name.

Also a warm welcome to yourself on the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

RachelEL
5 Posts
Cover User

Can't believe this is not already a functional aspect of MYOB.   As pretty much everyone else here as said, more and more suppliers are moving to BPAY as a preferred method of payment and not being able to easily store their BPAY details as a payment method is inconvenient...   having multiple locations means we have several telstra accounts so naturally every telstra account has different bpay details, likewise with council rates, energy accounts not to mention other suppliers.   It's nearly 2015 and BPAY is a huge part of everyday life.... it should definitly stop being under consideration and be a part of MYOB too! 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @RachelEL 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and the option for entering in BPAY payment details in.

Along with commenting on an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting for the idea. To vote for an idea select the + Vote button to the left of the Idea's name.

ejr
2 Posts
Cover User

yes I too want this function 20150209

judehalls
3 Posts
Cover User

The idea of multiple BPay payments via the .aba bank files is a great one.  Would love to see it implemented as going to my bank account and doing each one individually is a great time waster.

judehalls

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @judehalls

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

Tesh
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes. It is really make easy if BPAY also available some kind of electronic payment processing system through MYOB. I do the same processing manually

Jace_IT_Figures
Valued Partner
132 Posts
Valued Partner

While I'm a huge supporter of this idea and I understand peoples frustration in the timeframe on implementation, please note that as far as I'm aware, this option is not available with any bank in Australia.

So this is new ground and something that requires the banks to have the functionality to accept these types of uploads set up first, before MYOB or any other competitor programs can implement into their software.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Jace_IT_Figures

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences in relation to this idea.

If you would like to see this idea investigated to be considered into future releases of the program I would recommend voting for the idea. You can vote for an idea using the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.