Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Invoices: Filter by identifiers

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When I print or email statements I can filter by identifiers but I can't do this for print or email invoices. Please can this be set up?

Also can you set up identifiers to include or exclude an identifier.

"Using identifiers"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to see filters on the other print/email screens (such as print/email invoices), please cast your vote here. Please add a comment if you have more information to add. For instance the print/email statements screen also allows custom lists to be used. Would you also like to see the functionality in print/email invoices? Would you like to see these options bought into other print/email screens as well, such as purchases orders, remittance advices and payslips?

2 Comments
ELVS
Contributing Cover User
24 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Add filters for identifiers and custom lists to the print/email invoices section, like it is for the print/email statements.

Also, having options to send all invoices for the one customer on a single email or as a single pdf would be good. Customers complain about the number of emails received because each invoice is on a seperate email. This is even worse with large mutli-branch customers as each branch is a seperate card.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to see filters on the other print/email screens (such as print/email invoices), please cast your vote here. Please add a comment if you have more information to add. For instance the print/email statements screen also allows custom lists to be used. Would you also like to see the functionality in print/email invoices? Would you like to see these options bought into other print/email screens as well, such as purchases orders, remittance advices and payslips?