Forum Discussion

RayJordan
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Print Email Invoices - printed invoice different to emailed invoice

Hi,

I have just discovered an anomaly with printing and emailing invoices from AccountRight Plus 2014.3. Each customer card is set up with a particular invoice form depending on the country and currency of the customer. Australian customers get their invoice on the Australian form, US customers get their invoice on a US form etc.

When printing the form, the default invoice type, as selected on the customer card comes up. However, when using Print/Email Invoices - To Be Emailed, all invoices, not matter what their default is, get emailed on whatever form is currently selected in Advanced Filters.

This means that if the AUS invoice happens to be selected, all invoices, including US, NZ etc get emailed with that form. That is no good. It's obviously been going on for a long time and I had never noticed until a customer  pointed it out yesterday.

This must stop! I don't want a work-around. I want it fixed. A default form is selected for a reason. If a US customer receives an AUD invoice and pays us in AUD instead of USD, we lose money. That is no good.

From reading previous posts on this subject, it seems that MYOB was advised of this problem 4 years ago.

Ray

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RayJordan

Thank you for reaching out regarding the incorrect form when emailing invoices. It's concerning that invoices are not being sent with the correct form based on customer settings. While we'll look into it, please send us a private message with your account details and any specific examples you can provide. This will help us investigate the issue further and work towards a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

MYOB