Forum Discussion

TracieB
Experienced Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Custom forms - customised Item Invoice displays different graphic than what prints on invoice

Hi   

I recently renamed our forms so that I could change the order they were listed in.  Some time ago I had changed the picture logo.  Since doing this the form has reverted to an old graphic.  In the custom forms section I can see the current graphic but when I print or preview it shows the old graphic.  What am I doing wrong.  Yes it is "saved".  Attached is the steps I am taking.  Note we do not display the item column on the customised invoice but it is an "item" invoice.  Your help appreciated.

Thank you

• Hi TracieB 

Don't think this is something that I have come across before. Although, the recommendation would be to clear the cache if you haven't already done so - see Clearing the AccountRight Cache for more information.

If you are still encountering that situation, try saving that form under a completely different name using the Save as option. Once saved try using that form under that different name for testing purposes to see if the same thing does still occur.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TracieB 

Don't think this is something that I have come across before. Although, the recommendation would be to clear the cache if you haven't already done so - see Clearing the AccountRight Cache for more information.

If you are still encountering that situation, try saving that form under a completely different name using the Save as option. Once saved try using that form under that different name for testing purposes to see if the same thing does still occur.

TracieB
      Experienced Partner

Thanks Steven.  Saving as a different name works.  Reverting then to the old name brought back the problem.  So save as a new name is the go.  I will test clearning the cache at some point just out of interest to see if that helps when reverting to the previous name.  Thank you  for your help.