PowerClean
Cover User
10 years ago
Archived

Report: Inventory Count Sheet - Sort by primary supplier

I would like to be able to pull out of the thousands of items that I have listed for stock take by the primary supplier. It doesn't seem possible or is there a way? It would help a lot to be able to do this so I can easlier focus on the one supplier to place an order.

"Sort Inventory Count Sheet by Primary Supplier"

6 Comments

• Hi,

You would be able to get flexible reports like this from some of some of the addon solutions, see http://myob.com.au/addons/category/3/advanced-reporting/.

As an example our software Business Intelligence for MYOB comes with a Reorder report that shows the On hand/On order /Available Qty this is shown against:
    - Min Qty

- Reorder Qty 

- Sales  Qty for the past 3 months or 6 weeks

This is all Sorted by Primary Suplier as we figure when you are going to reorder you will do this Supplier by Supplier. See a screen shot below.

Inventory Reorder - by supplier.png

You can also filter to only pick up items when Available or On hand is below minimum etc.

All details including a Try it section are on our website at www.BIforMYOB.com.

You will see we also include some great Item sales and margin reports, these can be run by item, by Customer, by Custom Lists, by Sales repo or even by Supplier.

I hope this helps

Jennifer Kelly CA

www.BIforMYOB.com

02 8912 4120

David_Cree
    Ultimate Partner

Hello Tracey

to do what you want i would export the items list (File / Export / Items) and open in excel. One of the fields is the Primary Supplier so then do a sort using this data.

Cheers

David

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    New

Thanks for your suggestion PowerClean. This can be done through an MYOB add-on for more advanced reporting or externally by using an export to Excel as Jennifer and David have advised. Please check this first and let us know.

Paul_Ellis
    Experienced Partner

You can also use our SBO4 PDA to help you with stocktaking via a Hand Held scanner. You will need to be using the AccountRight Live version.

Suja_P
    Former Staff

Hi PowerClean, Thank you for your post. I trust the responses you received were useful to you.

Please post again if you need further assistance or anytime you need help. We're happy to assist.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages