Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Activity [Detail] - Exclude Inactivate jobs by default (have inactivate job filter)

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

59Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

When producing job reports at the time of selecting which job you want to run it automatically comes up with the all jobs and you have to select the button to exclude inactive jobs. 

I would like to see this button automatically selected so that only active jobs appear.  I rarely need to do reports for inactive jobs, nine times out of ten reports are produced for active jobs.

Thanks

"Inactive job default"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion @Raelene. It does make sense that inactive jobs would be excluded by default. Anyone else who you like to see inactive jobs excluded from reports by default, please cast your vote here.

4 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the great suggestion @Raelene. It does make sense that inactive jobs would be excluded by default. Anyone else who you like to see inactive jobs excluded from reports by default, please cast your vote here.

MJCLEANINGHAND
6 Posts
User

yes the is a must as we run a cleaning / handyman service and when it comes to real estate agents we must put full detials of cleaning into the invocies  last night i spent hours on one invoice then to save it and lost the hold lot i am not happy and again this morning it happen again now to read and find out that MYOB doesnt allow more then 255 words please fix this problom asap my invocies go to the tenants and the bond board regards Mandy

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MJCLEANINGHAND

Thanks for your feedback and comments in regards to the AccountRight program.  Along with commenting, if you would like to show your support for an Idea on the AccountRight Idea's Exchange you can vote for it using the + Vote button to the left of the Idea's name.

If are still requiring assistance in entering that invoice do let us know and we would be happy to assist.

AnneASA
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree, inactive jobs should never be a default option. also viewing Inactive payroll categories, inactive customer cards, inactive supplier cards, inactive employee cards...to view inactive should never never never be the default option.