Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Profit & Loss - Column width

Experienced Partner

15Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

This 'new' version is so frustrating!

All I want to do is print a P & L with account Numbers and have those numbers print.

I feel like a beginner!

The Account numbers are displaying/printing and pdfing with the last two digits cut off.

Is this a bug or something I can fix?

Ok, so I've found it.

Insert Modify Tab allows change of columns by moving the blue lines - I knew that!!!!

but you can only see the fist page.

Whilst the dotted blue margins can't be moved and the placement - arrange/ align or report column does nothing.

Print preview can change margins.

Lets put all the print changes in Print Preview please.

"Move Columns in P & L Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.4 the default layout of the Profit and Loss report has been looked into to prevent the accidental cut off of values.

For more information into this and how to obtain AccountRight 2015.4 please see AccountRight 2015.4 now available

2 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the feedback Pat. We understand it can be frustrating getting used to the changes in the software and we're always interested to make things easier. The alignment tools in the toolbar are for text boxes, but I can how it would be useful to have those options on the columns too.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.4 the default layout of the Profit and Loss report has been looked into to prevent the accidental cut off of values.

For more information into this and how to obtain AccountRight 2015.4 please see AccountRight 2015.4 now available