Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice.

Experienced Cover User

15Posts

60Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

If I have an image loaded onto an Inventory Item, how do I get this image onto a quote?

If so how can this be done as an automatic action when I quote on inventory items?

Thank you

Jo

"How to transfer images from inventory onto Quotations'

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thank you for your great idea to have inventory logos to appear on your quotes and invoices. Any other users that would like to see these changes made to the reports, please do vote and comment to show your support for it.

38 Comments
EmmaAspire
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

This feature would be EXCELLENT.

Sending an invoice to a customer with product numbers and generic description is almost impossible for customers to know what product is which, a photo speaks a thousand words.

AB-OI
2 Posts
User

This will be a very  good and powerful  feature. Hopefully MYOB will do this.

knowledge
7 Posts
Cover User

This would be wonderful!!! We have over 1800 products in stock and when quoting customers usually like an image of what we are quoting them.  Maintaing spreadhseets with up-to-date pricing is a nightmare!! See real value in this!!!

L_Clark
3 Posts
Cover User

Four years later and not yet a feature. Is there an add on available that will allow this?

Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner
1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @L_Clark - I've asked ReceiptBank if they have a feature on their mobile app, for taking photos and uploading them to AccountRight 2018 sales invoices. They have a similar feature for expense receipts.

You might like to look in the MYOB Add-Ons Centre too.

Kym Y, Darwin

DougfromBGN
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Great idea. We currently attach an image when emailing invoice or quote, but this idea is something some of our suppliers use.

knowledge
7 Posts
Cover User

I too have put in this request as there would be sooooo much benfit and streamlining our business!!

BenModern
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This would be an extremely valuable piece of functionality for quotations.  Not being able to show the customer a picture of what we are quoting essentially makes the quoting functionality unusable for us.

Altitudecs
3 Posts
User

This is an important feature for me...

I currently have to double up my work load. I send out nice pretty quotes with Zoho invoice, then have to create an invoice once accepted.

please add this feature it should be simple to add this field to the template builder, you already have the source in the inventory.. please make this happen.

Altitudecs
3 Posts
User

How many votes are required to actually get this request looked at?