Marife7
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Issues with uploading activity slips

Hi there,

For some reason I cannot upload activity slips as per normal.

Can you please have a look?

I cannot understand the error message.

Thanks,

Marife

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,569Posts

51Kudos

167Solutions

Re: Issues with uploading activity slips

Hi @Marife7,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum.

We appreciate your effort in sending us the import error log. The error message you're seeing, "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero," is a common programming error that can occur when a function expects a certain length of data but the actual data provided is shorter. For the error referring to the length, it means that the program only accepts a five-digit number, yet the field contains more.

Once you work out the issues, modify the information in either the export file itself or the original source software, then export it again and reimport it. The helpful articles Importing and Exporting Data Logs and Tips will give you the full guide on how you can correct this.

However, if the issue still persists, I recommend seeking further assistance with your IT team or getting in touch with our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance. Please provide them with all the necessary details about the problem for a quicker resolution.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post