Sending sales invoices via email and they are not working. Is there an issue today.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Hcbp
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sending sales invoices via email and they are not working. Is there an issue today.

HI

Wondering if there is an issue emailing invoices.  I have tried to send sales invoices 4 times today and it is not showing up in the Email Log.  I have tried emailing to myself and not receiving.

Jenni

8 REPLIES 8
ERIN-N
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sending sales invoices via email and they are not working. Is there an issue today.

I am having the same problem today 

SallyC_1983
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Sending sales invoices via email and they are not working. Is there an issue today.

I'm having the same issue - very frustrating as our customers need their invoices!

ERIN-N
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

The werid part is - I can send Quotes fine - But not invoices ???

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi All, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Our team is currently investigating an issue affecting the invoice email service for MYOB Business and AccountRight Live, during this time recipients may experience delays with the receiving emails. 

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thanks for bearing with us while we work on it. 

If you are experiencing an issue that doesn't relate to this notification, you can join our MYOB Community or visit our MYOB support site to find more information, help and contact details. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

ets1
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

having same issue.

Also receiving time out error message when trying to print invoices to PDF.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

HI @ets1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.  

Sorry to hear that you are being impacted by this. The issue of sending sales invoices via email has now been restored, and as for your concern in printing invoices to pdf, I understand that you received a time out error. this error is typically caused by AccountRight being asked to process more information than it can handle in a particular period. In some instances, this error can be overcome by reducing the amount of information being processed by using a smaller date range. 

You can also try to test with another printer or pdf printer. If the application does not print to another printer, then you are looking more into the file, the AccountRight application, and the invoice itself. You would be looking into things like, does it print using a different customized invoice template? If the issue persists, you can send me a diagnostic log to further investigate the issue. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance with this or in the future. I am happy to assist you.  

Best Regards,  

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Hcbp
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Thank you for your response and that the issue is fixed.  I tried to email a couple of sales invoices at the time and to myself to see what was happening.  I didn't have a large batch to email.

All good working great now.

Many Thanks 

Jenni

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Hcbp,

we are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. If you need more help in the future, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post