Forum Discussion

CKnight
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Sending manual invoice overdue reminders

Hi,

I have enabled the sending of automatic invoice reminders.

I am using the standard 3 days before due date, 1 day after due date, and 14 days after due date templates but have edited them a bit to suit our needs.

I see MYOB gives the option to 'Add reminder'. So is there a way to manually trigger MYOB to send this custom reminder for a specific invoice, to a specific customer?

• Hi, CKnight. Thank you for your post.

You can send invoice reminders to specific customers. First, enable the reminders feature then turn on reminders for the individual customers.

1. Click your business name in the top-right corner and choose Sales settings.
    2. Click the Reminders tab.
    3. Click Reminders settings. The Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window appears.
    4. On the Reminders tab, select the option Send invoice reminders.
    5. Select the option Send to specific customers.
    6. Click the X in the top-right corner to close the Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Hannah

1 Reply

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, CKnight. Thank you for your post.

You can send invoice reminders to specific customers. First, enable the reminders feature then turn on reminders for the individual customers.

1. Click your business name in the top-right corner and choose Sales settings.
    2. Click the Reminders tab.
    3. Click Reminders settings. The Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window appears.
    4. On the Reminders tab, select the option Send invoice reminders.
    5. Select the option Send to specific customers.
    6. Click the X in the top-right corner to close the Reminders and unpaid invoice summaries window.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Hannah