Pays not appearing in bank register

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kerrynoble
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pays not appearing in bank register

Since starting the new financial year, I have done 2 pay runs totalling 11 pays but only 3 are appearing in the bank register. The weekly ones are processed all at once so the dates etc are identical but one employee appears for both the pay dates, one employee for one date and the remainder are not showing at all in the register.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pays not appearing in bank register

Hi @Kerrynoble 

When you go to process a pay for an employee you have the payment method and the pay from account (top of the Pay Employee window). This particular payment method and consequently pay from account determines what account that transaction will appear in the Bank Register.

If you are finding a pay is not appearing in the Bank Register I would go back to the relevant employee's pay transaction in the Transaction Journal and review the payment method/pay from account. If that pay from account is not correctly i.e. it is going to a different account than what you would like it to go to, you would be looking at adjusting the payment method to gain the correct pay from amount.

If the transaction does have the correct pay from account then you would need to ensure that do you have the correct dates filers in the Bank Register. Note: it will use the payment date not the period date

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post