Contributing User
Contributing User

26Posts

0Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Stock location

Hi there,

We are using MYOB SccountRight, is there anyway we can handle the stock location? 

If we need upgrade, will we have free trial to test before we go ahead? 

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
Contributing User
26 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

26Posts

0Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Stock location

Is anyone from MYOB can help or send me private message regards above?  Thank you!

Trevor_Harrison
Super Partner
284 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

284Posts

33Kudos

26Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Qiu 

Stock Location capabilities are only available in AccountRight Premier and no other product.  If you are using web only i.e. MYOB Business then you are out of luck at this point in time.  It is my understanding that it is on the roadmap for Business going forward but could be many months away, potentially years.

If you use the desktop product AccountRight then you can upgrade to Premier from AccountRight Standard or Plus.

Having had a lot of experience with Stock Locations in Premier it is fully featured and allows Item sales and purchases by location and stock transfers between locations.  In addition, the reporting is location enabled to provide stock reports by location.

Trials in your live version are unwise because of the way stock locations are treated. If you add additional locations and then downgrade you may loose access to the stock at the other locations.

MYOB use to supply demo data files for the AccountRight Products in the various version i.e. Standard, Plus and Premier, however they have ceased doing this.  You may still have the demo files if you installed the software years ago and upgraded from there. If they are there they will be in the local library.

Trevor
Qiu
Contributing User
26 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

26Posts

0Kudos

5Solutions

Hi Trevor,

Could you please help us with upgrading from AccoutRight to Premier ? Checked some post, it seems not easy to upgrade ourselves @Trevor_Harrison 

Trevor_Harrison
Super Partner
284 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

284Posts

33Kudos

26Solutions

Hi @Qiu 

I will send you a private message with some comments.

Trevor

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post