Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Auto-Build Items using browser

Hi all,

I've been using AccountRight for a number of years on my laptop and have started to slowly start using the web browser equivalent to see if that is a viable option in the future. One problem I have come across is I cannot find the option to Auto-Build Items in the web browser. Not sure if I am just blind and can't see it or if it just isn't available in the web browser yet.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

David

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Auto-Build Items using browser

Hi @Parters68

Thank you for your post. As of now, the auto-build feature is not available in the browser version of our application. Our development team is continuously working to enhance the web application to closely match the functionality of the desktop version, and this feature is likely to be included in a future update.

We highly value user feedback and suggestions for improvement. Therefore, I recommend posting this on the Ideas Exchange board. This will provide our development team with more visibility on user needs and preferences.

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post