Can i customise an item report by date

Sharon2311
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can i customise an item report by date

Is there a report I can run, that identifies items used by date order.  For example we keep metal plates for printing, each plate has an item number. We would like to run a report to show which items have been used over the last 7 years.  Any reports I have attempted to run just give me either last two years comparison or a point in time, not a date range, also I only need report per total not per customer.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,382 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,382Posts

116Kudos

271Solutions

Re: Can i customise an item report by date

Hi @Sharon2311,

Thanks for your post. You can generate the Item Register Detail Report to view all inventory items used in transactions within a specific date range. This report provides detailed information about these transactions. For more details, refer to this help article. Inventory reports

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Sharon2311
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thankyou for your response, unfortunately it has not solved my request.  To be more detailed my request is quite industry specific. So I will try my best to explain.  We are a printing company that uses metal printing plates to print.  Each Printing plate has been set up with an item number.  I am trying to achieve a report that shows me what item number have not been used for the last 7 years, so I want to be able to put in a date range and show which items have not been used (on a invoice), or a complete list that show what has been used, and what has not. ie a zero balance would indicate no use, a dollar value a plate that has been used. I have tried to run a item Register summary and /or detail, however it comes up no data available, could this be because of how it was set up?  I have also tried to run a sales history by customer, this is what I could use, if i could run it via item aswell or instead of by customer.

Sharon2311

If you could offer any advise that would be great

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Sharon2311

Thanks for the follow-up question.

The Item Sales History report seems to be the closest match to the report you're seeking. However, you may need to reduce the number of columns to fit the page if you're not exporting to Excel.

If this report doesn't provide the information you're looking for, we recommend posting this as a suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for our development team to consider.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to create a new thread.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post