Need a simple program to do stock inventory, sale, invoices GS T and BAS. I am 80 years old, trying to keep busy. What program would you suggest for me.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need a simple program to do stock inventory, sale, invoices GS T and BAS. I am 80 years old, trying to keep busy. What program would you suggest for me.

I need  stock control, sales to customers, print for  them invoice,  (if  I  sell  something)    GST and  BAS  reporting. I  am  80  years  old not  so much  commputer savy but love to keep busy a bit.What  program would you recomend for me.

Thank  you  for  advice

michael

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Need a simple program to do stock inventory, sale, invoices GS T and BAS. I am 80 years old, ...

Hi @608684

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that your purpose is to just have a simple application for sales, stocks, and print invoices. All the features you've mentioned are available on all products and product levels that MYOB offers currently. I would suggest checking this page. This will give you a brief comparison of the available offers which you could avail on this same page. 

Let us know if you have any specific questions or clarifications. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post