21/22 Payroll Account Right Plus

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

21/22 Payroll Account Right Plus

I've just gone to process the first pay for this 21/22 Financial year and all seems fine until I try and process them.  I can select each employee, adjust their wages accordingly, record each pay and tick off the select box.  When I hit process it comes up with the box advising I'm about to record # pays, hit ok and am told I will need to log in as per the STP ATO reporting, but then the ATO declaration window doesn't come up and the next window advises 0 pays recorded.  On checking the transactions, no pays have been recorded at all.  Is there something new I should know about?  Is it a date thing?  20/21 payroll has been lodged and finalised, I'm in the new 21/22 year.  Our last pay for the year ended on the 27/6 and was paid on the 28/6.  This week takes in 29 & 30/6, would that be what's causing the issue?  

8 REPLIES 8
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: 21/22 Payroll Account Right Plus

Hi @JohJohB

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please retrieve the diagnostic log of the AccountRight file and attach it to this thread. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Melissa  

There wasn't any log that came up at all, it just didnt record anything.  After hitting record, instead of the ATO declaration coming up, it just went straight to a screen saying nothing recorded.  I've attached a screen shot of that.  If there is somewhere else I can go to get a log, let me know.  I'm use to it coming up with an error and retrieving it that way.  There was no error with this one, it just didn't record at all.

Screenshot 2021-07-06 090805 payroll 21-22.jpg
Screenshot 2021-07-06 090911 payroll 21-22.jpg
JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Sorry just looking at the link to find the diagnostic log.  When I work that out I'll post it.  Ta

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Found it

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @JohJohB,

Thank you for the information provided. So I can run a script over your file to fix this, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and file ID of the file you're having issues with (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight). 

Note; can all users please be signed out of the file for about 10 minutes until I've processed this. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Last four digits are 5381 and it's company file ID: 3.  We're logged out now.  There may be a laptop logged in at another unattended office though.  It would have been put to sleep and not in use at the moment.  Can it still be done?  I can close out of the file as soon as I get back there this afternoon.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @JohJohB

That's fine, I've had the script run over the file please do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks so much.  It's all working fine now.  Have a great day.

Cheers

Jo

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post