2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ATO Reporting Category Greyed Out

When I do a payroll check for STP I keep getting and error for the super reporting catergory. STP For superannuation the ATO reporting catergory is already setup and I cannot change it because it is in grey. Is there a way to fix this

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: ATO Reporting Category Greyed Out

Hi @tr6,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. This could be an issue with the super reporting category for STP payroll checks. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot this issue:

• Run the payroll activity report to identify which payroll categories might be causing the problem. You can do this by clicking on "Expand All" to display the detailed report.
  • Check that the correct ATO reporting category has been assigned. If necessary, change the ATO reporting category.
  • Check if the pay item has been marked as exempt from PAYG in error. You can do this by navigating to pay items, opening the pay item, and checking the exemptions. If PAYG Withholding is listed, remove it by clicking on the 'X' and then save your changes.
  • After making the necessary changes to the pay item, process a $0 pay to update STP.

If the issue still persists, may we request a screenshot of the grayed-out ATO reporting category as well as the error message you're receiving? Please note to hide any important information on the screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

tr6
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Shella

Thanks for your response.

I still seem to be haveing the problem, here are the screen shots as requestedScreenshot 2024-04-05 065332.pngScreenshot 2024-04-05 065822.png

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @tr6,

Thanks for the update and for providing the screenshot requested. We've done some fixing on your file in the background. I recommend logging out first and then logging back in again before redoing the process of assigning an ATO Reporting Category to your super to refresh the software

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post