Approving Managers Payroll Week

Paula09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Approving Managers Payroll Week

We have just started using MYOB Teams.My payroll week is Wednesday to Tuesday. It is set up in MYOB, MYOB Teams Admin Portal and my MYOB Teams app as Wednesday to Tuesday  but in my other Approving Manager's MYOB Teams app, his Payroll Week is from Monday to Friday.

Does anyone know how this happended and how I can rectify this?

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Re: Approving Managers Payroll Week

Hi @Paula09,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

To assist you with this issue, we'll need to perform these troubleshooting steps:

1. Verify the payroll week settings in your MYOB Teams app and in start weeks from Setup >> Preferences >> System >> I use timesheets for [...]
  2. Ask the other Approving Manager to check their payroll week settings in their MYOB Teams app.
  3. If the settings are correct but the issue persists, it might be helpful to uninstall and reinstall the MYOB Teams app on the affected device.
  4. If the issue persists, delete the location, and re-invite the approving manager.

For more information, please check out the following help articles:

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Paula09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess

Thank you for your reply.

The setting in Preferences and in MYOB Teams setup are correct - pay week  Wednesday to Tuesday.

The settings in the approving managers app are incorrect, the payroll week is from Monday to Friday.

Where in the MYOB Teams app can he change this?

Regards

Paula

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Paula09,

Thanks for your response.

The approving manager is assigned to additional functionalities within the MYOB team app. However, currently, there is no specific information available on how to adjust these settings. After looking into this to our end, it appears that our developers are still investigating this matter in your case. To troubleshoot, could you kindly advise the approving manager to uninstall and reinstall the app? Additionally, please try removing the approving manager from the location and then re-inviting them. This may potentially resolve the issue. If the problem persists, I will escalate it to the team and include your post for documentation purposes.

Feel free to create  a new post again if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post