Error Message: (Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...) Plus Electronic Payment Issue

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error Message: (Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...) Plus Electronic Payment Issue

I am once again having the same error message come up when trying to access two different employee cards.  One employee has left and needs to be terminated in the system.  The other needs their details updated and I can't access them.  

I am also having an issue when processing electronic wage payments.  On screen, it only shows the unprocessed electronic transfer amounts and I can select the ones to include.  However, this isn't the case when I go to print out the details.  When the report prints, an entire page of 0.00 payroll entries prints first.  Our accountant must have processed adjustments that resulted in a payrun being recorded but at a 0.00 value.  Either that or MYOB decided to record some weird end of year record.  Either way, they were recorded as an electronic funds transfer and now I can't get rid of them when print the report.

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Re: Error Message: (Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...) Plus Electronic Payment Issue

Hi @JohJohB

Thanks for your post. 

Apologies for the late response. We're sorry to hear that you're unable to open your employee card file. We appreciate your patience with this. We will be sending you a private message to gather the necessary information to assist you further with this.

For your electronic payment, since the $0 pay runs are still showing up in the Unprocessed Electronic Payment Report, you may need to create an electronic payment with all the zero-dollar pay runs in it. If it is not showing up in the Prepare Electronic Payments window, kindly change the filters, especially the Pay From Account (change it to the correct account or you can change it to other accounts) and Select Payment by (change it to Pay Employees). Once changed, the zero-dollar pay runs will show up in that window, so you can create the bank file.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

JohJohB
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error Message: (Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...) Plus Electronic Payment Issue

Just an update on the Unprocessed Electronic Payments issue, in case anyone else has the same problem.

By accident, I discovered that once you produce the report, you can select "Additional Filters" and enter a Session Period to only cover the date you need rather than all unprocessed transactions.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @JohJohB,

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for sharing your solution to the unprocessed electronic payment issue. Your patience is highly appreciated in this matter. This could be very helpful for others who might be facing the same problem. Your discovery about using the 'Additional Filters' to enter a session period is a great tip to manage the report more efficiently.

If you come across any other issues or have more insights to share, feel free to do so. Your contributions are valuable to us. Also, please be informed that we will now be closing this thread.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post