Forum Discussion

SandraLee
Cover User
2 years ago

Individual Summary of Payments and End of Year Data Finalisation Report different from 2 weeks ago

It appears that the Summary of Payments report for each individual is now different from what was originally finalised on 30/06/2022.  When I finalised and reconciled the wages, I downloaded the Summary of Payments for each staff member and these were correct, however now when I go back in to re-generate the same PDF, only the PAYG and Superannuation lines are showing on the report and only the PAYG amount is listed.  The Year to Date Verification Report is also now completely different from when I finalised the EOY wages.  It looks like it has swapped to STP2 as far as the categories are concerned and many of the previous lines are now blank.  I did not change to STP2 until after I had closed off the payroll year. 

Do I need to worry about this? I know that it was correct when I originally lodged with the ATO, but I don't know if it is still an issue.  I only went back in to look when there was a post about ETPs not processing correctly - I also don't know if this has impacted us, but I am reluctant to follow the MYOB instructions and unfinalise and refinalise individuals when there are so many issues.  

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SandraLee 

Thanks for your post. If you have finalised in STP Phase 1 and then moved to Phase 2 the EOFY finalisation amounts for the previous year may appear incorrect. The payroll information submitted to the ATO when you finalised isn't impacted, this is just a display issue in the reporting centre due to the new ATO reporting categories.

Detailed information is available in the FAQs section of this Help Article: EOFY finalisation with STP

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.