7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Pay Super payment authoriser

I am having problems adding a new Pay Super payment authoriser. I have followed the instructions to the letter but the new person is still not active. The only difference I can see in the existing and new payment authoriser is that I have no way of adding a mobile and so it says 'mobile unverified'. I invited the new person to work on the company file, and we are signed up for Pay Super. I am beginning to think this is more trouble than its worth and going back to the old way of paying super through the Super Clearing House. My frustration has escalated as it is almost impossible to find a support phone number for MYOB - I've been round and round the mulberry bush all afternoon and before giving up thought I would ask the MYOB Community. Hope someone can help. Cheers, Jackie

2 REPLIES 2
BooksForBiz
Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia

26Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Super payment authoriser

Hi Jackie ... I'm sorry I dont have an answer but I share your frustration regarding trying to contact MYOB Smiley Sad

MikeG1
MYOB Moderator
63 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

63Posts

14Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Pay Super payment authoriser

Hi @Jackie-1963 thanks for the post
I understand that you have already followed our help instructions so I wont send you back there again.
There best ways to get in touch with our support teams are:
* Submit a case - you can submit a case for any technical or administrative questions via myaccount.myob.com
* Live chat - you can reach livechat via our virtual assistant MOCA. MOCA is available in many places (including My Account)  and if it is unable to assist you, it will escalate you through to one of our livechat team

Once you have signed into My Account, you will see 'Contact Support' as an option on the homepage which takes you through the process of submitting a case.
Thanks, Mike

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post