Forum Discussion

KerrieP77
Contributing User
2 years ago

Payroll information not reported to ATO

Hi Support

Since the last MYOB update this is the message I continue to received when I run the pays each week.  As a result none of the pays appear on the Reporting centre either.  Therefore I don’t believe the pays have been sent to the ATO since September.  

Could someone please resolve this matter for me.  I have just updated to 2022.9

Thanks

Kerrie

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Delta4122
    Contributing Cover User

We are experiencing the same thing. We installed the same update yesterday and still no change; same error message. I've tried calling MYOB support but still currently on hold and haven't spoken to a single person yet. 

Can someone please advise when we are going to get a resolution to this?  

Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KerrieP77 and Delta4122 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any issues with STP reporting in the updated version. Usually this message appears when you are not connected to the internet or if there is an unstable connection. When you process your next pay run, make sure you are connected to the internet and it will update the YTD figures with the ATO. 

If you're still having trouble, you might need to install a Microsoft security update on your computer.

To install the required update, you (or your IT person) can follow this Microsoft support article.