AndconGroup
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll not recording

The last three pays I have processed have not recorded the usual transactions in both the electronic clearing account and the super account set up.

How do I fix this? Do I need to run the pays again?

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll not recording

Hi @AndconGroup,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding back to your query.

Before reprocessing a payment, I would suggest troubleshooting the situation to avoid any potential duplicate transactions. I recommend checking payroll reports, such as the Payroll Activity, Register, and Year-to-Date (YTD) reports. These reports should show if the payments have been recorded. If they are already recorded in these reports, it would mean that the transactions have been processed correctly and there's no need to run the payroll again.

If you're unable to find the transactions in the superannuation and electronic clearing accounts, try widening the filter date. Additionally, ensure that the linked account for your payroll is correct. If the account is incorrect, the transactions might not be recorded in the right place. You can verify this in your linked account settings.

If you're still encountering challenges after troubleshooting the situation, please feel free to reach out for further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post