Preparing Payment Summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Preparing Payment Summaries

Hi, I am using Accountright 2021.3.0 and I am trying to prepare our payment summaries.  On the MYOB instructions I found, it says the following

To access the Payment Summary Assistant, go to the Payroll command centre and click Prepare Payment Summaries.

but I don't have this option (Prepare Payment Summaries) when I click on "Payroll" from my command centre?  Am I still on an old version or am I doing the wrong thing?

6 REPLIES 6
AlanT
Partner
2,369 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,369Posts

395Kudos

424Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Preparing Payment Summaries

Hi @Mathilda 

If you have registered for STP, the option to print payment summaries is no longer in that location.

From the Menu bar, select Command Centres » Payroll » Prepare Payment Summaries.

Screen.jpg

Hope that helps,

AlanT

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Hi @AlanT 

Thanks, that was easy Smiley Happy

AlanT
Partner
2,369 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,369Posts

395Kudos

424Solutions

Hi @Mathilda 

Great to hear that worked for you.

Don't forget that as you are reporting your payroll through STP that you will need to finalise your 2021 pays through the Payroll Reporting section.

If you're not already familiar with this process, the following article should help:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/End+of+year+finalisation+with+Single+Touch+Payroll+reporting

Regards,

AlanT

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

Hi @AlanT 

Yes I have another post pending (that is why I didn't ask about it on this one) but I have already processed one July pay run and I have not finalised the previous year or made a backup, so not sure what to do ...

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Mathilda 

Great to see that @AlanT has been able to help you. I see that you've posted other questions as well so I'll give you this post, EOFY Resources 2021, which has links to guide you through finalising your employees through STP.

Also wanted to let you know that in the latest versions of AccountRight you don't need to close the payroll year. This means that you can process pays in the new payroll year and process adjustments/finalise STP in the previous payroll year without restoring a back up. The software will automatically select the correct financial year and tax table according to the payment date of the pay run.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Mathilda
Trusted User
109 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

109Posts

18Kudos

6Solutions

hI @Tracey_H 

Thank you for all the information - I was totally freaked out Smiley Happy but got all my questions answered by the MYOB team.  I managed to do my year end finalisation in a minute.  You guys are the best.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post