Forum Discussion

gailmorgan
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Reinstated worker from 20/21 (Did everything I found on here) He is still not showing in payroll??

I have reactivated his card and checked everything. I did un-terminate him in payroll reporting 20/21 year.

I have changed setup to not using timesheets. He still doesn't show if I go to do payroll???

Help! 

• Hi gailmorgan 

Thanks for your post. You mentioned that you have removed his termination in payroll reporting, did you also remove the termination date from his employee card>>Payroll Details tab>>Personal Details?

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi gailmorgan 

Thanks for your post. You mentioned that you have removed his termination in payroll reporting, did you also remove the termination date from his employee card>>Payroll Details tab>>Personal Details?

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

gailmorgan
      Experienced Cover User

I had another look over it all and thought I removed his termination date but mustn't of click record. So I did that and now he shows on payroll list.

Thanks