User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reversing and reprocessing super

Hi community memebers, 

I am seeking guidance on reversing and reprocessing superannuation guarantee. We processed and paid superannuation guarantee for our staff through MYOB, however, there're a couple of employees who provided us with incorrect super accounts resulting the money bounced back. We now have the correct super fund details for these two employees, but what should we do in MYOB to reverse and reprocess super just for those 2 employees only without messing up the ones that are already paid sucessfully? 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

486Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reversing and reprocessing super

Hi @Imm,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I apologise for the delayed response to your query. To rectify the incorrect or returned payments, you need to navigate to the Manage Payments window and reverse the Pay Super transaction. Please note that this action will reverse the entire payment, as individual contributions cannot be reversed separately. Once reversed, you can proceed with reprocessing the successfully paid super contributions by going to Pay liabilities. Then, reprocess the returned super contribution for the two employees in the Pay Super window. For detailed instructions, please refer to the Help article: Reversing Superannuation Payments.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post