Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AccountsE
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

Hello,

We had an incorrect superannuation fund payment for 4 employees returned to us by the super fund. Now I followed the steps in the 'Help' section for Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments but got a little over confident and thought yes I've got this and during the reprocessing I selected the payments that were 'ERRORS' not the ones successfully paid as I should have done had I not got cocky. So now ALL of those super payments that were successfully paid have a nice big RED CROSS next to them - I'm kicking myself!

Is there a fix to this? 

How do I now reverse those red crosses and follow the correct process?

Please any help is appreciated...........

3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

HI @AccountsE 

When trying to record the transaction through the Pay Super system, up until the point where the contribution is ready to be approved, if you click the cancel button it will exit out of that window and not record a transaction.

That said if you are getting a red cross beside an entry in the Pay Super window, you can hover over the cross beside the employees name or super fund to see what has failed the validation and thus causing the red cross

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AccountsE
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that help Neil we appreciate it, thats one problem fixed.....

Can you maybe help with another Super question - We have an employee who has only just last week signed up to a super fund, they have about 10 weeks of superannuation owing. Now we have managed to show that super in their employee card so it appears on thier payslip correctly but we are now trying to find out how we apply that outstanding super amount to MYOB so it can show as a liabilty to be paid. We are having trouble locating the answer through the 'help' information.

I hope that makes sense.

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Hi @AccountsE 

When a pay including superannuation is recorded in AccountRight, the amount of the superannuation gets added to the Pay Super window, as well as impacting the liability account nominated in the superannuation category.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post