Super contributions returned

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MichelleP179
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super contributions returned

Good Morning,

I have had two of my staff's contributions returned with no notification. I have contacted the super fund and checked all details with them which are all correct including member numbers and fund USI.

They advised me to get in contact with you for the problem. I need this sorted out before the end of the financial year, hope you can help.

Regards

Michelle

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Super contributions returned

Hi @MichelleP179 

Thanks for your post. Having a look at the serial number ending in #6110, contributions were refunded for the same two employees in the April and May payments. The error message we've received from SuperChoice reagrding those contributions is Member not found with supplied information.

As both employee's are with Aware super I'd recommend that the correct USI/Fund has been selected. The Aware website has information on which USI to select. You may need to check with the employees which fund they are a member of.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MichelleP179
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your response. The employees are with VicSuper, I was paying the contributions through AMP clearing house until the last three months then changed to MYOB which won't except the payments for them.

I have contacted Aware Super and was informed the employees member numbers are VicSuper

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @MichelleP179 

The USI for Aware super - accumulation is USI 53 226 460 365 001. The USI for VicSuper Future Saver is 53 226 460 365 011. You need to make sure you've selected the correct USI for those employees in their employee card before reversing and reprocessing their super payments.

If you're not sure which USI is correct you will need to check this with the super fund.

To clarify how Pay Super works, super payments are created and recorded in AccountRight, once authorised they are processed by the SuperChoice clearing house. If contribution details are not correct they will be rejected by SuperChoice or the employee's super fund.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post