GST Return and Late Claims

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HeidiBurdett
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner
New Zealand
Experienced Partner

31Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

GST Return and Late Claims

This new feature is a a great improvement for GST return accuracy during the year.

Step 2 - GST Report: It would be good if this had the same features as the GST Report in the main reporting section such as the ability to sort by account code or date and choose which columns to display in the expanded view. 

It seems crazy having to review GST using 2 different locations because of this. A better workflow would be to have GST Report / GST Return  and this new feature in one place and all singing off the same song sheet.

3 REPLIES 3
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,523 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,523Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Re: GST Return and Late Claims

Hi @HeidiBurdett 

Thank you for the post and we appreciate your suggestion. We will forward this information to our developer team. Thank you for helping us to improve our software. If you have an additional idea, you can submit your ideas here MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange - MYOB Community so we can vote and discuss it to our developer team.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

LaurindaS
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Would also be great if the GST Return and Late Claims report included the Memo details, not just the account details.  Clients want to see what the transaction was for as well as where it was coded.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @HeidiBurdett 

Thank you for your post. 

We  appreciate your ideas and feedbacks. Rest assured that this issue has been raised to the relevant team. We are looking the best way to allow our clients to modify the pages as they see fit. 

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance in the future. We're happy to assist. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post