Sue52
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

myob teams approving manager

I have already tried what is in the guide on how to do add an approving manager but when I go to the approving manager list there is no one there in the list as all the employees including the one that we want to change is under the present approving manager

Does the employee involved have to be removed or reassigned first?

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: myob teams approving manager

Hi @Sue52,

Thank you for posting. To add an approving manager to the MYOB Team, there's no need to remove or reassign the employee first. You can directly add an approving manager to a location and then assign employees to them. If you've added an employee to your MYOB software, you can invite them to use MYOB Team via the MYOB Team admin portal. Once they're added, you can edit the employee's name and email address in the MYOB Team admin portal. This won't update the employee's details in your MYOB software, so you'll need to update the details there too.

For more detailed information and instructions on how to do this, you may check out this relevant article on using the MYOB Team Admin portal.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post