Forum Discussion

25 days ago

The select field drop down box in reports crashes Accountright

Hi, is anyone experiencing when using the the payroll refinements select field in reports, hitting the drop down box is continually crashing Accountright?

I've tried loading the report fully, then hitting the box to refine, but it still crashes.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Best regards

Matt

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FarmDepot,

Thanks for your detailed post. To resolve this, I suggest clearing your AccountRight cache to address any software discrepancies. Doing so can help us resolve the issue more effectively. Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

FarmDepot
      User

Hi Earl, there were 2 files in Current cache  (we’re running 2024-2), I deleted both, re-opened the company file and , same issue.

Best regards
      Matt

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FarmDepot,

Thanks for your response. Could you kindly check if other users are experiencing the same issue? I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant MOCA as it is designed to delve deeper into issues like this. Give it a try!

Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA is unable to provide the help you need, our live chat team is readily available to assist further.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl