Forum Discussion

Admin_vinsec
Contributing User
2 years ago

Adding a Due date to a statement.

Hi

Just wondering if there is an option to add the date an invoice is due to the statement? We have quite a few different payment terms we offer customers and we are continually chasing them, but it may be that becuase when a statement is issued - therre is no speicfic date due listed. I know they have the terms on the invoice but i'm wondering if there is a field I can add to the statement at the end of each line just to re-iterate when the payment is due.

Kind Regards

Dianna

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Dianna (Admin_vinsec)

Thank you for your post. Due date is a field that can be added to invoices and statements. To do this you can open up a form under customise forms, then open; Customise > Fields > Select the due date field from the list.

For detailed steps on how to edit the form, see our Help Article: Personalising Statements.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Admin_vinsec
      Contributing User

Hi Samara,

There is actually no option for "Due Date" in the Field and other field dropdown bar. I have attached a photo.

Not sure if this is available with other program options though. 

Dianna

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Dianna (Admin_vinsec)

My apologies, looks like the due date field is only available for invoices, as there are some fields that are only available on certain types of forms. At this stage, it is only available on the invoice type, so if you would like to add the due date you would need to use a template under the invoice template. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.