Forum Discussion

NNyl
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Analyse Sales Item report does not match Sales Item Summary URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello

This problem happened some time again, and an MYOB representative “ran a script” and it fixed it.

A MYOB rep responded to this post recently and "ran a script" but the decimal points and stock is still not readable and causing it it "crash"

However, the Analyse Items and Sales Register not matching has not been fixed. This is also affecting our stock on hand. It is the same item HF0232.

Analyze Sales Report for AUG 21 states 18640 units, Value $77783.45

Sales Item Summary Report for AUG 21 states 19792 units Value $81904

Can someone urgently try to fix this for us?

This is very urgent now. Please help!

Thanks

Donna

• Hi NNyl 

Thanks for confirming that. 

I have sent you an email with instructions for sending a backup copy of your file for repair. Please follow those instructions and upload the file. Once the file is repaired, the team will reach out to you. You can continue using your online file as usual in the meanwhile.

Regards,

Komal

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NNyl 

I've run the scripts on your file. Can you please log out, log back in and check if the values are now displaying correctly. If not, please attach both the reports so we can investigate this further. 

NNyl
      Experienced Cover User

Hi

Thank you, the inventory decimal point issue seems to be fixed,  however, the 

Sales Item Summary, and the Analysis Sales issue isn't. I have attached screenshots that may assist.

It seems this happened when my colleague used the calculator option in the items, whereas I don't, this is the only difference in processing. This is when it causes the Analyse sales report to go out of balance.

This happened before and a script was run to fix it again, can you arrange this.

Many thanks in advance

Donna 

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NNyl 

Thanks for confirming that. 

I have sent you an email with instructions for sending a backup copy of your file for repair. Please follow those instructions and upload the file. Once the file is repaired, the team will reach out to you. You can continue using your online file as usual in the meanwhile.

Regards,

Komal