Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Capture not connecting to my account

I have downloaded myob capture but for some reason it's telling me i don't have the right myob account. I have account right so if this doesn't work is there something else I can use 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Renee8218

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

Looking at our records I can see that you're using an MYOB Test Drive AccountRight live Plus, unfortunately capture app is not available to a free trial product and MYOB Capture app can only be used in AccountRight standard and above. More information on this is available on our help article Using the MYOB Capture app.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Renee8218
      User

Thank you 😊 for replying to my message 

Does that mean that once i start paying for it I'll be able to connect with it ? 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Renee8218

Due to the limitations of the free trial product including the capture app, we recommend a full subscription to AccountRight plus to continue using the capture app.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth