Forum Discussion

Craig_RD
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Connection Error

We have a sales invoice entered in error.

When we try to edit or delete the sales invoice we get an error message

Connection Error

Were sorry but something has interrupted AccountRight and youll need to restart.

We dont have a connection problem.  We can open, edit and delete all sales invoices around this one without error.  Then as soon as we try to edit or delete the erroneous sales invoice the error message above returns.

All of the help information indicates that this is an internet / network problem but we only get this error message on this particualr transaction.

Any suggestions? 

• Hi Craig_RD 

I have requested your file to come in for a datafile repair. You should have received an email on the email address you are using on the forum about how to upload your file.

Resolved via datafile repair 03/11/2022 ~ YS

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Craig_RD 

Thank you for your post. Could you confirm if the Browser version of Accountright cannot perform this task also?

To troubleshoot can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you please attempt to edit or delete the invoice.

If it doesn't work could you please reproduce the error, then locate your Diagnostic and Error logs and attach them in your reply? Also could you please provide me a screenshot of the invoice? Additionally, can I confirm if you're working on a local computer or a server?

Craig_RD
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Yanike_S

Thanks for your response.

1. I cleared the cache but the problem remined

2. I tried to delete it through the browser version and got an error message that something had gone wrong Request ID: 35132eaa-e4e3-4444-b9fd-e1d2f013529d.

3. I am enclosing the error log but unfortunately am posting an edited copy of the invoice 

regards

Craig

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Craig_RD 

I have requested your file to come in for a datafile repair. You should have received an email on the email address you are using on the forum about how to upload your file.

Resolved via datafile repair 03/11/2022 ~ YS