Forum Discussion

IdaS1
Experienced User
2 months ago

Closed sales still appearing outstanding

Good morning

The below list of invoices have all been paid by the customer however, they are still showing outstanding on the sales register, can you please advise how we can close it off the sales register? The receivables reports all show a zero balance so unsure what why this error has occurred. 

Screenshot 2024-04-15 105401.png

Screenshot 2024-04-15 110216.png

7 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi IdaS1,

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for providing screenshots to better assist you with your concern. We were able to run a fix on your company file. Kindly clear your AccountRight and then log in again to your account.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

IdaS1
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen

I've signed out of accountright live, cleared cache as instructed logged back in but these invoices are still appearing. 

thanks 

Ida 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ida,

Thanks for updating us.

We were able to run another fix on your company file to close off the outstanding invoices. Kindly log out and then log back into your account to see if the invoices are no longer showing in the sales register window.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

IdaS1
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen

Thanks, trying to private message you but doesn't appear to be working, can you advise?

Screenshot 2024-04-18 153426.png

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi IdaS1,

Could you please send me a private message again? I have granted you access to private messaging.

Best regards,

Doreen