Forum Discussion

RPT
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Creating a Purchase Order from Stock Alert is incomplete

I am using AR Premier 2020.2 and wish to use the "stock alert" facility in the "to do list" to create an order for product. I have set my minimum quantities, reorder quantities and supplier for all relevant products and they are appearing in the list as expected.

When I select several items from the same supplier (say 10) and click Order/Build a purchase order is created which will have between 1 and 5 items on it (it seems to vary randomly), it never has all 10 or even close to 10 items.

Has anyone alse experianced this problem and does anyone know of a  solution?

• Hi RPT 

We are aware of a situation when using the stock alert that items may be excluded from the generate Purchase Order. Typically, this occurs when having committed numbers for an item. Currently, in some cases, clients can select the items individually on the Stock Alert tab (rather than selecting the Select All option). Alternatively, the add in those missing items after generating the purchase order.

This particular situation is currently sitting with your teams for an in-product resolution. At this time, we don't have a timeframe for when that in-product resolution will be available.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi RPT 

We are aware of a situation when using the stock alert that items may be excluded from the generate Purchase Order. Typically, this occurs when having committed numbers for an item. Currently, in some cases, clients can select the items individually on the Stock Alert tab (rather than selecting the Select All option). Alternatively, the add in those missing items after generating the purchase order.

This particular situation is currently sitting with your teams for an in-product resolution. At this time, we don't have a timeframe for when that in-product resolution will be available.

RPT
      Experienced User

Thank you Steven

I look forward to this update, hopefully in the next itteration.

It is a brilliant concept and will save a lot of time if we can get it working right. 

(BTW selecting individually doesn't seem help).

Regards

Ro.