Forum Discussion

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

issues when creating purchases or spend money transactions

when i create a spend money transaction or purchase this happens (see the account field-the item in the description is going to the second line and i cant get it to go back to the top or delete) 

thanks 

SamaraM
    2 years ago

Hi LCrowhurst 

As I mentioned on that thread, to remove the additional line, you need to put your mouse pointer in the space at the end of the row, then click the ( x ).

Here is an example of how to do this: 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi LCrowhurst 

I can see you also mentioned this issue on this thread which I have responded with a workaround: BUG: Double up of line items in Spend Money.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Hi 

i posted this a month ago and had to fix it myself as i didnt get a reply...

Ill keep in mind if it happens again...thanks

I do have another issue to which ive not had a reply. 

ill see if i can tag you in...

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

I have posted several questions on the thread but no one has replied...i cant move on in my work until this is addressed. 

LCrowhurst
        Trusted Cover User

when entering a purchase its not matchign up correctly 

you will see the item in the account field drops to the second line but the other items stay on the top line 

however when I save this you will see below it seems to correct itself....removing the duplicate and all items appearing on the top line....never had this before the upgrade and is fustrating. :manfrustrated: