Forum Discussion

Aileen_6300
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Customise reports

Hi there - is there a way to customise reports.  I would like a list of Creditor Invoices which shows what expense codes were used to input the invoice and the Job codes used?

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

• Hi Aileen_6300 

The Purchases [Supplier Detail] report should be able to produce that information - Reports>>Purchases>>Supplier.

This report will list the Item/Account that was used on the purchase. You can even insert the job number (or name) through the Insert/Modify>>Show Hide option.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Aileen_6300 

The Purchases [Supplier Detail] report should be able to produce that information - Reports>>Purchases>>Supplier.

This report will list the Item/Account that was used on the purchase. You can even insert the job number (or name) through the Insert/Modify>>Show Hide option.

Aileen_6300
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steve - Thanks for that information.  I've gone in there and added what I need on my report (except it doesn't have an option for the Expense Account Name only the number - which I can live without but would be more preferrable than the Number) however, now it won't give me a Print option - it's greyed out.

Also, is there a way to save the settings so I can generate this same report each fortnight?  I think the Save function here is to save it as a PDF with this particular data - not Save this as a specific report to run again.

Your help is much appreciated.  :)

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Aileen_6300 

After making changes to the report through the Insert/Modify tab select the Filters tab. This action will save those changes and allow you to Print (or export out) that report.

With respect to saving reports, yes you can save it as a Custom Report so you can navigate to it via the My Custom Reports tab - our Help Article: Saving and deleting custom reports would be able to assist with that process.