Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Error in Inventory, has come up with a minus figure that is very long and has a letter in it as well

An error has come up in MYOB Account Right Inventory Item List.  It says the stock On Hand is       -1.11022302462516E-16 How do I get this fixed??  
    7 months ago

Hi ShellyMac1

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us and for confirming the exact error you are getting. We regret that you are having difficulties due to the negative stock on hand shown in the Inventory Item list. We value your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concerns. 

In this matter, we will need to run a script over your company file for you. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth