Forum Discussion

KatieJ2
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Exporting bulk Invoices from a time period

Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if there is a seamless way to export invoices from a chosen time frame either in one PDF of alternatively individual PDF's without doing them one by one.

Most appreciate any suggestions, I've pulled reports however that doesn't always show all of the information on the invoice in the report.

Many thanks,

Katie 

• Hello KatieJ2 

I can see you mention that you have exported reports but it doesn't show all the information you need, could you please tell me the information you are looking for.

If you wanted to export copies of the invoices themselves you would have to do each one individually, the reports is more of an overall summary. 

I have linked a Help Article on import and export fields which do show what is contained when you export these types of reports. If the report doesn't contain the data you wish, you are able to customise reports to include additional data.

Please let me know how this goes.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello KatieJ2 

I can see you mention that you have exported reports but it doesn't show all the information you need, could you please tell me the information you are looking for.

If you wanted to export copies of the invoices themselves you would have to do each one individually, the reports is more of an overall summary. 

I have linked a Help Article on import and export fields which do show what is contained when you export these types of reports. If the report doesn't contain the data you wish, you are able to customise reports to include additional data.

Please let me know how this goes.

KatieJ2
      Experienced User

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the reply, yes sorry it was copies of all PDF invoices, I did see something some time ago and attempted it, but think the feature was removed.

I have the Sales reports however it doesn't export all of the text in the line items so was hoping to not have to export every invoice PDF-wise to get all of the characters.

All good, I'll sort something out, even if I need to do it one by one. 

Kind regards,

Katie