Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Foreign Currency Invoice Emails

Two years ago I requested a fix for the issue where a foreign currency customer receives an emailed invoice and the link "view unpaid invoices emailed to you" shows the amount owing in AUD but with the foreign currency reference (eg. USD).  I note that my original post has been closed but the issue has still not been resolved.   Why?

At the very least, if it can't show the correct currency total, then it should at least show "AUD" next to the converted currency (ie. it is converting from USD to AUD and then showing the USD symbol - completely incorrect).

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Roborigger 

Thank you for your post. 

I was able to look into your concern back then and checked the status of this issue. It's still listed as under investigation with no current workaround at the moment. We will make sure to post updates regarding if there are already fixes made. I will also notify the team again that you are still experiencing this.

I understand the inconvenience this has caused and we truly appreciate your patience on this matter. You may post again if you have other concerns, and I’ll be glad to assist.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.