Forum Discussion

TracieB
Experienced Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Forms print differently on different pc

I have an Item Invoice Form that prints perfectly on 2 out of 3 pcs but on 1 pc it misses the last 2 rows.  We tested the login and if that person logs in on a different pc then the form prints properly.  So therefore the issue is within the pc settings.  Can anyone tell me more specifically where?  All pcs are set on regional format English (Australia) but maybe there is some other setting or resolution I am overlooking?  Thank you

• Hi TracieB 

Thanks for your post. I'd suggest checking the printer settings in a pc that prints correctly with the one that doesn't for any differences. Check the size and the scale to fit options. It might also be worth googling this issue for your specific printer.

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. If you do need assistance with your software please do post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TracieB 

Thanks for your post. I'd suggest checking the printer settings in a pc that prints correctly with the one that doesn't for any differences. Check the size and the scale to fit options. It might also be worth googling this issue for your specific printer.

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. If you do need assistance with your software please do post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

TracieB
      Experienced Partner

Thanks Tracey.  Yes when printing the form from myob it was reverting to letter instead of A4 on paricular pc.  Thank you for solving this.