Forum Discussion

jayemee
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Inventory Custom Report

We use a perpetual inventory system and I am trying to customise a report.  I was wondering if anyone can help me get the correct information. In Reports - Analyse Inventory (Summary) it shows me th...
    5 years ago

Hi jayemee 

The Minimum Level for Restocking Alert information is pulled from the Item's Buying Details tab (Inventory>>Item Lists>>Choose the required item>>Select the Buying Details tab>>Minimum Level for Restocking Alert).

In terms of getting that Minimum Level for Restocking Alert information on a report, it will not appear on the Analyse Inventory [Summary] or [Detial] report. The value is set to be a non-reportable field. You could, however, added it to the Item List window and if necessary copy out that list information to combine with that Analyse Inventory report in Excel.

To add that field to the Item List Window:

1. Go to Inventory>>Item Lists
    2. Right-click on the column headers i.e. the word "Name"
    3. Choose Column Chooser from the list
    4. Drag the Min. Reorder Quant. from the list into the required position

By doing this it will add that information to the Item List window so you can sort, filter, search... using that information. You could also right-click on the table and select Copy List to Clipboard. This will copy what is seen on screen to the Windows Clipboard so you can paste that information into Excel or a similar application.