Forum Discussion

Girvan
Experienced User
3 years ago

Inventory Pricing

Hi, why is it when entering inventory items the levels a, b, c, ETC reflect the base selling price of the previous entered item, can i suggest that when entering new items all price levels reflect the new items 'base price' and doesn't pick up on the preivous items 'base' price.

IE: i create inventory item 'XY' with a base sell price of $40, i then create another inventory item of 'XYZ' with a base sell price of $100 yet levels a, b, c ETC have automatically been populated with $40.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Girvan 

By default, AccountRight will typically remember what you last entered in the price level fields and populate it for you. This was implemented due to popular request.

If you have a lot of price levels to update, you might find it easier to Import the data. This Help Article goes through how to Bulk update item prices.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Mike_James
      Ultimate Partner

Hi SamaraM , this was a feature of version 19 since the 90's, and I've only ever seen requests (like this one) for the feature to be removed.