Job number not showing up in Transaction Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MagicHat
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Job number not showing up in Transaction Report

When entering a sales invoice allocated to a job #, afterwards when i search the job number in transactions it doesnt show the stock code that was used. It only happens to stock items not service items. It shows it in the transactions initially but when i get out to do something and then go back to transactions to check the job# stock item used it has disappeared. Can anyone help? In the attachment is the screen i am talking about i have entered in a sales invoice when i search the job# allocated to that job, nothing shows up.

Capture.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,417 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,417Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: Job number not showing up in Transaction Report

Hi @MagicHat

Thank you so much for your post with a screenshot. I am sorry to hear that you were having issues with Job number not showing on the Transaction Report. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. What I recommend is to visit this post that has the same issue you are having: Transaction report, not showing Job No.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post