2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

LOSING INFO IN SHIP TO WINDOW

When in a live cash sale quote (therefore the customer is on the phone with our salesperson), and having entered the customer's information (name, address, phone # etc) - if the customer then says that they want to accept the quote just given...MYOB loses all the info just typed in when I convert the quote to an order or invoice and I have to start again.  This is a problem if the customer has hung up the phone in the meantime because all my contact info is lost.

Has anyone found the same issues and is there a solution other than quickly hitting 'record' for the quote and then having to backtrack and find it and change it to an order or invoice..seems like double handling to me!

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,436 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,436Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Re: LOSING INFO IN SHIP TO WINDOW

Hi, @SUP10

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Sorry for the delayed response.

This concern may need a thorough look, which may require screenshots so we can further assist. Kindly send us a screenshot of the window where you are trying to enter the information. This way, it will provide us with more details and help us resolve your concern. Please make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SUP10
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hoping you can see the snips here.  So initially screen is opened up to do a sales invoice but midway thru the sale the customer decides that they don't want it straight away and want to order it instead, so we change the invoice to an order and when that's done you can see that it removes anything that was previously keyed.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG Order.JPG
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,436 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,436Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi, @SUP10

Thank you for providing the requested screenshots.

Upon investigation, the focus of this issue revolves around the customer's address, which is configured in the customer card file. When an invoice is created and subsequently converted to an order, the default address displayed for shipping will be derived from the customer's default address in the card file. We have successfully replicated this scenario on our end.

If the customer card file lacks an entered address, converting the invoice to an order will result in the removal of any previously entered address. Conversely, if an address is present in the card file, changing the sales invoice type will not affect the Ship to information, and it will persist in the respective field.

To enter a customer address, go to Card File > Cards List > Customer, and then select the zoom arrow to open the card file > Enter the address in the Address field, and then click OK.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post