Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Surcharge Invoice

Hello

Does anyone know how to access the invoice from MYOB for the client surcharge for the month.  From clients paying credit card or BPay?  It usually comes within a few days of my subscripttion invoice.  I never recived either I'm guessing it was because of Christmas / New Year?  I can find my subscription fee invoice on my account but not the surcharge fee invoice.  Hopefully that makes sense thanks?

Thanks

• Hi EmmaT78

Thanks for your post. I've sent you a private message with our paydirect teams contact details who will be able to assist with this. You can view your private messages by signing into the Community Forum > Selecting your Avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > Select the envelope icon. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EmmaT78

Thanks for your post. I've sent you a private message with our paydirect teams contact details who will be able to assist with this. You can view your private messages by signing into the Community Forum > Selecting your Avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > Select the envelope icon. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.