Printing Customised Remittance Advices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WendyU
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing Customised Remittance Advices

I am having trouble printing remittance advices that have been customised. All others are printing and the standard form prints, but as soon as it is changed and saves will not print. Just "blips" off the screen.

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Printing Customised Remittance Advices

Hi @WendyU 

Can you try creating another customised form for the remittance advice and confirm if it's still causing the same issue ? 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

WendyU
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Yes, have tried that and still not printing

WendyU
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

For anybody experiencing this problem, just to let you know the support team assisted in finding a solution (albeit after almost 4 hours on the phone the majority of that time on hold)

So since upgrading to the cloud based program you can no longer delete a field in a customised form.

You need to click on the field then click on Table Layout, then show/hide columns and hide any columns you do not want to appear on your form.

Any customised forms that have been migrated from the old version and have had a field deleted will no longer print and you will need to make a new form.

Hope this helps and saves someone from going through the torture of hours of on hold music.

Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post